Tuesday 2 March 2010

Red Rock Crossing

Well, here we are again, back from a two month round the world trip and chomping at the bit to get back into the painting rhythm. I had little opportunity to paint whilst away but returned with lots of sketches and photographs for source material. If you are interested in the itinerary for the trip I wrote a blog on the road and you can find it at www.carneysontour.blogspot.com . In there I mention a couple of painting related tales, like the day I was painting in the Cathedral Square and people started to put money down next to my palette, must have looked particularly in need of TLC that day.

This is the first effort since returning, a quick oil sketch of one the many beautiful places we visited.

Red Rock Crossing - Oil on canvas board 12" x 10"

No comments: