Friday 19 November 2010

All Framed and Ready to Go

Just finished the framing and other bits and pieces in preparation for Sunday's Art Fair. A selection of nine water colours and eleven oils are ready to be loaded into the car. Still struggling with ideas for how they might be displayed, the important thing is that they are ready. I'm taking along a comment book in the hope that viewers will leave feedback about what they see. If nothing else it could be a valuable learning exercise for me.

I'll post something about the show at the start of next week.

Watercolours

Oils

3 comments:

Peter Ward said...

It looks quite a show Mick! Good luck with the Art Fair.

Unknown said...

Cheers Peter, report to follow.

Caroline Simmill said...

Your work looks wonderful Mick, I hope you had a good show. It makes such a difference to see the paintings framed up and ready to go! I simply love the two oil paintings of the Norfolk marshes are those the ones you did from the Martin course, I know you had worked so hard on sketching on location plus some studio work too. They are full of drama, simply beautiful.